SIGHTSEEING DAY TRIP FROM Belgrade TO Avala WITH A CHAUFFEUR-DRIVEN CAR
- Private tour with a chauffeur-driven car or minivan - no ride-sharing (the whole vehicle is for your private group)
- Avala is less than an hour away from Belgrade
- You can choose the pickup time and date of the excursion
- Recommended duration of a day trip to Avala is 3-4 hours, but you can extend your tour
- The start and finish of a day tour to Avala is in front of your accommodation in Belgrade city center
Recommended itinerary and attractions to see
- Monument to the Unknown Hero at the top of the Mount Avala
- Avala Tower - The panoramic view from the top (entry tickets cost 300rsd)
- Restaurant Čarapićev Brest - Traditional restaurant surrounded by a greenery
Additionally, if you wish for a longer day tour, you can hike through the forest of Avala Mountain. Or you can extend your private tour to visit some other places in or near Belgrade (you can plan on your own or ask the driver for recommendations).
If you have come across a different itinerary or tour on another website that catches your interest, feel free to send us the link and request a quote for the same tour.
Our driver will take you from the city center to Avala in less than an hour. We recommend you visit the impressive monument to the unknown hero and the park surrounding it. After that, the driver can take you to Avala Tower. The panoramic view of Belgrade and its surroundings from Avala Tower, the highest building in the Balkans, is the main attraction of an excursion to Avala.
Finally, the driver can take you and wait for you while you have lunch at the restaurant Čarapićev Brest at the foot of Avala. You can try traditional dishes in a beautiful setting, surrounded by nature. We recommend that you try their house specialty.
About 4 hours are enough for this entire tour, including the drive and return to your accommodation in Belgrade. Of course, you can rent a vehicle with a driver for several hours and visit locations near Belgrade, such as Kosmaj, Oplenac, Topola, and Smederevska Tvrđava. Or you can use the extra time to go around and see some of the many sights in Belgrade itself.
This day trip to Avala is an entirely private tour. You can choose a vehicle suitable for the size of your private group. Also, the meeting location and the trip start time are of your choice (avoid the rush hour 7-9 am and 3 - 6 pm). The English-speaking professional chauffeur will be very helpful and informative, but he will not go on sightseeing walks with you as the tour guide.
You can choose a day tour duration, although 4 hours should be enough for mentioned sightseeing points at Mount Avala and lunch in the restaurant (check the places in Google Maps).
- ✓ Vehicle and driver assigned only for your private group
- ✓ Driving from your accommodation
- ✓ Driving between sightseeing points and waiting at those places
- ✓ Driving back to your accommodation
- ✓ Fuel, tolls, parking, and the other driving expenses
- ✓ Taxes
- ✓ Bottled water and WIFI in the air-conditioned vehicle
- ✓ The driver's advice about the itinerary and attractions to visit
- ✕ Entry ticket to the Avala Tower (300rsd)
- ✕ Food and drink
- ✕ Other personal expenses
- ✕ Longer tour than previously agreed
- ✕ Tour Guide (we are transportation company)
For your car tour to Avala Mountain, we can offer you modern and comfortable sedans or minivans (depending on the size of your private group).
Also, with an extra charge, we can arrange your sightseeing trip to with luxurious vehicles such as Mercedes E or V class.
No matter which vehicle class you choose, you’ll get an airconditioned, clean, and non-smoking vehicle with complimentary bottles of water and WIFI internet.
Good Reasons To Book A Day Tour With Us:
100% Private Tour Without Sharing
All-inclusive Price For The Whole Vehicle
Hourly Or Daily Rated Hire
Fully Customizable And Flexible Excursions
English-speaking Professional Chauffeurs
New And Clean Taxis, Limousines, And Minivans
Fast WIFI In Cars
Easy To Book Timely In Advance
Pay Directly To a Driver - No Online Charge
Excellent cars and helpful drivers
I used their car service twice, and both times drivers were absolute gentlemen, and their cars were comfortable and tidy. You can choose between nice taxi cars and exclusive limousines according to your budget and needs. Our drivers were Marko and Peter, both of them are very professional and helpful!
Affordable price for such a great service
Absolutely fantastic! The transfer price was the cheapest I found, but their service was perfect from start to finish and exceeded my expectations. Communication with the operator and the driver was perfect. Safe and comfy ride in a nice Mercedes. Everything was great! I highly recommend their taxi service.
Always reliable and easy to book
As a frequent traveler in ex-Yugoslavian countries, I have become their regular client. Balkan Drivers are very reliable and always on time. Scheduling a taxi transfer is a straightforward process. You’ll get the offer with all the instructions and the driver’s details. And credit card isn’t required. You can pay at the end of the ride.
Book you private tour from Belgrade to Avala Mountain with an experienced English-speaking driver
We have a wide range of comfortable cars to choose from, and our English-speaking drivers are experienced and knowledgeable about the Serbia.
Let us take care of your transportation so that you can relax and enjoy your private excursion to Avala Mountain. We offer competitive prices and a high level of customer service. Contact us for a quote, and you’ll get a clear offer that includes all driving and waiting costs.