Excellent cars and helpful drivers
I used their car service twice, and both times drivers were absolute gentlemen, and their cars were comfortable and tidy. You can choose between nice taxi cars and exclusive limousines according to your budget and needs. Our drivers were Marko and Peter, both of them are very professional and helpful!
Affordable price for such a great service
Absolutely fantastic! The transfer price was the cheapest I found, but their service was perfect from start to finish and exceeded my expectations. Communication with the operator and the driver was perfect. Safe and comfy ride in a nice Mercedes. Everything was great! I highly recommend their taxi service.
Always reliable and easy to book
As a frequent traveler in ex-Yugoslavian countries, I have become their regular client. Balkan Drivers are very reliable and always on time. Scheduling a taxi transfer is a straightforward process. You'll get the offer with all the instructions and the driver's details. And credit card isn't required. You can pay at the end of the ride.
Why to book a taxi from Sarajevo to Jajce with us:
All-inclusive Price For The Whole Vehicle
Pay Directly To a Driver - No Online Charge
100% Reliable And Right On Time
Free Waiting At The Airport With A Sign
New And Clean Taxis, Limousines, And Minivans
English-speaking Professional Chauffeurs
Fast WIFI In Cars
Easy To Book Timely In Advance
The best Airport Taxi in Sarajevo
Make your holiday or a business trip in Sarajevo, Bosnia easy and stress-free by hiring a professional local private driver with a modern and comfy car. With our network of reliable partners who fit our high standards, we can cover most towns, cities, and resorts in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia, and Kosovo.
Balkan Drivers offers airport transfers, long-distance taxi services, and custom-tailored day-trips in and from Sarajevo. We have a wide range of comfortable cars to choose from, and our English-speaking drivers are experienced and knowledgeable about the Balkans region.
Let us take care of your transportation to Jajce for you so that you can relax and enjoy your traveling in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We offer competitive prices and a high level of customer service. Contact us for a quote, and you'll get a clear offer that includes all driving costs.
What to see and do in Jajce?
Jajce is a town in Bosnia and Herzegovina known for its historical and cultural significance. Some popular things to see and do in Jajce include:
- Visit the Jajce Fortress, a medieval castle built in the 14th century that offers panoramic views of the town and the surrounding area.
- Explore the Pliva Lakes, a group of three interconnected lakes that are a popular spot for swimming and boating in the summer.
- Visit the Jajce Waterfall, a beautiful waterfall located in the center of the town that is the only one of its kind in the world.
- See the Catacombs of Jajce, an underground network of tunnels and caves that have been carved out of the rock beneath the town.
- Visit the Museum of the Second World War, which showcases the history and impact of the war on the region.
- Visit the city’s Ottoman architecture and explore the beautiful old town.
- Visit the Jajce’s old bazaar, and enjoy the local traditional food and drinks.
- Take a day trip to the famous Kravice waterfall, located 30km south of Jajce.
- Take a hike or bike ride in the surrounding hills and mountains.
- Enjoy the nightlife and relax in the cafes and bars.