Excellent cars and helpful drivers
I used their car service twice, and both times drivers were absolute gentlemen, and their cars were comfortable and tidy. You can choose between nice taxi cars and exclusive limousines according to your budget and needs. Our drivers were Marko and Peter, both of them are very professional and helpful!
Affordable price for such a great service
Absolutely fantastic! The transfer price was the cheapest I found, but their service was perfect from start to finish and exceeded my expectations. Communication with the operator and the driver was perfect. Safe and comfy ride in a nice Mercedes. Everything was great! I highly recommend their taxi service.
Always reliable and easy to book
As a frequent traveler in ex-Yugoslavian countries, I have become their regular client. Balkan Drivers are very reliable and always on time. Scheduling a taxi transfer is a straightforward process. You'll get the offer with all the instructions and the driver's details. And credit card isn't required. You can pay at the end of the ride.
Why to book a taxi from Nis to any place you want with us:
All-inclusive Price For The Whole Vehicle
Pay Directly To a Driver - No Online Charge
100% Reliable And Right On Time
Free Waiting At The Airport With A Sign
New And Clean Taxis, Limousines, And Minivans
English-speaking Professional Chauffeurs
Fast WIFI In Cars
Easy To Book Timely In Advance
The best Airport Taxi in Nis
Make your holiday or a business trip in Serbia easy and stress-free by hiring a professional local private driver from Nis with a modern and comfy car. With our network of reliable partners who fit our high standards, we can cover most towns, cities, and resorts in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia, and Kosovo.
Balkan Drivers offers airport transfers, long-distance taxi services, and custom-tailored day-trips in and from Nis. We have a wide range of comfortable cars to choose from, and our English-speaking drivers are experienced and knowledgeable about the Balkans region.
Let us take care of your transportation to any place you want for you so that you can relax and enjoy your traveling in Serbia. We offer competitive prices and a high level of customer service. Contact us for a quote, and you'll get a clear offer that includes all driving costs.
Welcome to Niš, Serbia
- Niš is the third largest city in Serbia, after Belgrade and Novi Sad.
- It is located in the southern part of Serbia, on the Nišava River.
- Niš is the birthplace of Constantine the Great, the first Christian Roman emperor.
- The city has a long and rich history, dating back to Roman times.
- Niš is home to a number of important historical and cultural sites, including the Mediana, a Roman palace complex; the Kale Fortress, a medieval fortress; and the Skull Tower, a Serbian monument built in the 19th century.
- Niš was once known as Naissus, which was the name given to it by the Romans.
- Niš was an important military and commercial center during the Roman Empire.
- The city was sacked by the Huns in the 5th century and by the Turks in the 14th century.
- Niš was liberated from Turkish rule in 1877.
- Niš was the capital of Serbia during World War I.